NO CLASS ON OCTOBER 13
I am at the Creativ Festival in Toronto teaching and causing trouble there for the week :)
So you have two weeks to work on your homework which is to use pages 44 and 45 as a guide and:
- draft a new sheath front using different measurements than yours or the generic ones used in class, please find a model, take the measurements using a copy of the measurement chart and draft a sheath front.
- using the princess front master draft (graphic 3) you did in class last night add the line to make it a mock princess (graphic number 2) as shown in class, keep this pattern intact I need to see it
- trace the pattern piece for the mock princess front as shown on page 45, you will have only one pattern piece that will show the shape of the mock princess (graphic number 2)
- trace the pattern pieces for the princess lines (graphic 3) as shown on page 45, you will have 2 separate pattern pieces
- draft another back using your personal measurements, complete with the fish eye darts and the .5 cm shaping at the centre back waistline, if you are so inclined you may draft a back using the same measurements as the sheath dress above :)