You are to finish tracing the pattern pieces for the blouse on page 101 with the scarf and then create a mock up. There was a demonstration of how to finish the hemline and the neckline you were allowed to tape the demo for use at home but I think you all got the gist of it. You already have created raglan sleeve tops so just in case the memory is a bit foggy.....
- create the pleats on the bodice front as shown in class
- attach the front sleeve to the bodice (baste it first)
- attach the back sleeve to the bodice
- sew together the front and back at the sleeve seam
- sew together the side seam
- finish the hemline with the mitered point for a sharper point as shown in class
- add the scarf to the neckline as shown in class
- add the back facing to the front facing
- finish the neckline with the facing
- edgestitch the facing
Have a great week try to stay warm!