Please finish the pants, most of you have minimal work to do so not a big job to complete the task.
Next week we will be starting on jeans so you will need the following:
- denim of your choice (2 to 2.5 metres)
- topstitching thread in a contrasting colour
- metal zipper for pants front
- jean button
- some pocket lining in lighter weight fabric such as drapery lining that has been pre-shrunk by washing and drying it; the pockets will be cut in one piece with a fabric insert to cut down on the bulk
- twill tape for pockets
- a design for the back pocket or some type of embellishment for the yoke if you don't want to have back pockets
- size 16 needles
- tracing wheel and paper
- patience and lots of it!
ciao have a great week!