And now the homework.....
Homework: before anything serge all raw edges on inside.
- Even the shoulders
- Trim and clip seam allowances
- Edge stitch armholes
- One continuous seam stitch the side seams on both the dress and lining
- Stitch centre back seam on lining and finish stitching the lining at the zipper seam
- Hem dress and lining separately
- Write all the steps in a note book as they were done in class and at home
- Purchase some different fabric for the button down garment with the self-facing as discussed in class