- base front
- base front with the markings necessary for the base dart and side dart placement (do not forget the down 2 cm and out 2 cm at point D)
- base front with the markings and the lines connected, armhole re-drawn etc.
- base front with the base dart closed and the side dart slashed open (remeber to check you half shoulder width and make the necessary adjustment if required)
- Place the pages one on top of the other and staple them at the top to create a "flip" chart like story
- Please include your personal measurements as well I will try and upload a measurement chart you can print and use