Homework is to:
- finish the zipper on the fleece jacket with small hand stitches and stitch around the cuffs and collar in the cobalt colour thread.
- try drafting the collar shown using geometry as well as the one using the red square be sure to measure the front and back neckline, add them together and add 2 cm, follow the directions in the book
- cut out pattern pieces for the man’s shirt and bring them to class so we can sew it together.
- Bring extra fabric to practice the flat fell seams.
- Bring stiff interfacing for cuffs and collar pre-wash the interfacing and fabric