- add interfacing to the seam allowance
- baste zipper in place
- baste together the side seams ready to fit the skirt in class
For next class on July 24 please bring....
- interfacing (non-woven fusible) for the waistband and trial sample
- button and extra one
- enough extra fabric to do a sample waistband, buttonhole and some hand sewing (50 cm should be enough) any type of fabric will be fine.
- be sure your machine has the necessary attachments for making a buttonholes
It was decided that we would add a class to this course in order to finish the skirt without being rushed and really learning everything very well. If there are any questions regarding the skirts please contact me and I will be happy to help.